Thursday 6 October 2011

Let's get started

Hi guys!
Here is my first blog and it's gonna be about the building process of my custom catamaran sailboat (temporary project name is "Flip-Flops").
Many years ago (mid 90`s) I’ve extremely impressed by Catana`s catamarans from France and two years ago (August 2009) I've started to build my own 36 footer here in BC, Canada.
Two years flew by now and, unfortunately, I lost most of my pictures when my old laptop died, but last summer I went into next really exciting step. I’ve started to join together what I`ve built so far. It`s where my blog is gonna be started from.
Regards,
-Sergey

1 comment:

  1. At last came The Day when you agreed to share your inspirational progress!
    Better later than never.
    I'll be watching your updates with a great interest. Keep posting, man!

    ReplyDelete