Friday, 20 November 2015

Season update

It's been 6 years for me in this build already. I spent 3000 hours to get to this point.
My mom decided to come and inspect what causing me to delay it so badly :)
Here are some photo evidences of my progress (see my mom is on the pictures).
BTW, the cockpit is almost ready for primer, so I moved on starboard side and cabin roof.
But the weather is so crappy here so I called for a season at the beginning of November.

Rear seat/crossbeam

Mocking up helm station


Navigation station and cabinet

Dining area

Startboard hull looking forward


My son's berth

Escape hatch from son's cabin